Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Black and Gold.


Less is more,simple yet elegance is my rules of my style. All what you must have is just the ACCESSORIES.I believe that the accessories can make an outfit. That is how I express myself and my look with them. While I am traveling, what I bring is just a box that fulled with my accessories.You don't need to carry out a few luggage that fulled with your clothes,you just can twist and mix and match the simple clothes with the accessories. It works on me.Just try to be innovative and creative.

In other story,I am person who loves combination of black and gold. Sometimes it effects a little bit into my design creation. I am what I am,you can't changed me.

Guys,what something else did you bring while you travel? Common,sharing is caring.!! =)

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...