Saturday, March 27, 2010

Transformation and Inspiration of KEBAYA!


I love the inspiration of kebaya especially the sharp bottom of kebaya outfit. My GLAM ROCK collection was inspired by kebaya if you guys want to know. Credit to my lecturer,Adnan Hassan for required me to choose "kebaya" as my subject during my final semester in Limkokwing University last year. During that time the subject must related to Asian element.Here is the transformation that I did from kebaya to something wearable rock modern collection.

For this coming ABPBH,I'm  still using subject of kebaya for the dress of Memey Suhaiza. This time I more focus to the silhouette and women body figure.Although kebaya what people know is referring to the women figure or silhouette.Some people will said that kebaya actually is S.E.X.Y.

Well,I don't want to talk too much in here,just STAY TUNED,guys!!!..Wait & See.

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...