Sunday, August 1, 2010

How much do you love a STRIPE?


Boutique to You.com


Picture from The Streethearts.com


Picture from Reborn.ws


Picture from Reborn.ws


Pictures from Reborn.ws



The Scarlet Room or ilovescarletroom.blogspot.com

You have no idea how much do I love stripe as my outfit besides a polka dot. I am the biggest fan of black and white. Means I am straight away will choose any of a black and white stripe as my outfits. So far I have a few stripe tops in my closet. And I am still wanting to buy a few more for a stock in my closet. LOL.

As follow by trend, stripe is BACK now!! Believe me,you can get as many as stripe collections in many shop outlets and outlet boutiques at right now. Are you ready enough to rocking out this stripe collections?

Not forgetting, there are some oversea online boutique I attached together with the above pictures which having the stripe collections in their stock.. But if you want something more link, I will give this to you, CLICK- Store.alloy.com, ASOS.com, Express.com, Shopbop.com, Saksfifthavenue.com, Singer22.comStyle Sofia.com.

I hope you can get what you are looking for. Happy Shopping.!

xoxo

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm totally addicted to stripes. I always see such cute tops and I have to consistently remind myself to branch out ha ha.

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...