Saturday, October 2, 2010

Little Edie's style in Grey Gardens


 Edith Bouvier Beale( Big Edie)


 Drew Barrymore as Little Edie in Grey Gardens.


Drew Barrymore and Jennifer Lange in Grey Gardens


Have you watched Grey Gardens yet?Well you better go to watch it now because the story is incredibly amazing. For just now, I'd myself to watch this movie for the first time in HBO. On what I knew,this movie just released on last year in some several countries but in Malaysia,it's just released by this year,if I'm not mistaken. As I watched it today,I guess it might be a first time showing in Malaysia.

Grey Gardens actually is a movie inspired by the legendary 1975 documentary of the eccentric aunt and first cousin of Jackie Onassis (both named Edith Bouvier Beale aka "Big and Little Edie") raised as Park Avenue débutantes but who withdrew from New York society, taking shelter at their Long Island summer home, "Grey Gardens."


But I wont story more details about this movie in here because I get another things to share and talk about. If you want to know more about the story line, please click HERE!


In this case,the turbans are noteworthy because they were worn by the real Little Edie to cover her accelerating hair loss and because she created the head wraps from a wide range of scarves and other eclectic clothing pieces. Well it looked good on her and I believed there will be such a great style to follow for everyone.

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...