Sunday, November 7, 2010

YODA for M-IFW 2010


Hi guys, so here are some pics from YODA fashion show for M-IFW( Malaysia International Fashion Week) that I went last Friday. Because I was falling sick the day after the fashion show,so I was delaying to post this pics in FASHION AND I.

As you guys want to know,YODA actually is organization for searching a young new talented designer which still didn't establish yet. For example; like myself. LOL. That's YODA for.

Anyway, I had happy enough to spend my Friday for M-IFW. I hope next M-IFW will be more fun and interesting than this year. To be honest, this year M-IFW seems not enough happening compared from the  previous M-IFW.


P/S: as I used my compact camera,so some of the pics are not really in good quality. But for the blue and white collection pics above was taken by NADYRA TEE using her DSLR. She is good in photography.


xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...