Sunday, December 12, 2010

Someone Birthday + Picture for Fun


Like today, I had so much fun on the Eqal birthday party celebration. Thanks to his girlfriend for the lovely cupcakes which she made them herself . How sweet!! I wish I could bake something for my boyfriend for his upcoming birthday on next year. Let's pray for me. LOL. 

After the party celebration, we all were heading to Ampang Lake View ( sorry, i'm so sure about the lake's name) for  having a little bit of fun. Yes this is moment I love-taking picture.!!! So less word more pictures for today post. It's good to have a lovely weekend just like today in warm and sunny weather . How's your weekend? Is it good or bad?

p/s: If you realized ,I already changed the layout and other changes also. So what do you think readers?

xoxo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...