Friday, January 21, 2011

Headbands are made with LOVE


I just finished captured and edited all this pics a few hours ago. So here they are!! I made those headbands with all my creativity and so much love. So you should have one of them. At the moment , there are so many still available ,EXCEPT the round embroidery laces headband( those already SOLD).

Headbands are nice and lovely if you know how to style them up. Besides, you can wear them either when you have a bad hair day or attend to any special occasions or functions like wedding,cocktail party,birthday party or etc. Not forgetting, also for Hijab girls ,you can style it with putting the headband on top of your scarf . I guaranteed you will look as wow as I am or even better than I am . =). To purchase those headbands,you can go to my previous entry before or click at my collection ABOVE!! .Selling them with very affordable price,so don't worry girls. =)

Here are some of my inspiration pics on how people style it up;-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...