Friday, June 17, 2011

FIRST DAY

This was after work yesterday, time to get back then asked my colleague to snap some pics for me. :) *tired n pale face*
Wore something simple and casual for 1st day of working yesterday.
Kak Reena, Wanita Hari Ini(WHI)'s host. This is inside make up/fitting room before the show starts.
Close collegue /bff at work .*super vogue*
Playing around at the office, it's fun :)

Yesterday was my first day of working as a wardrobe stylist. I was excited with this job and I hope I can learn and gain a lot of experience and knowledge. There is still a lot of new things that I should learn from the seniors . Overall I love my job and it's just tiring a bit because I need to remove my car frequently from One Utama to TV3 then from 1st Evenue Park to One Utama. It takes a few minutes to walk from One Utama(old wing) to TV3. I guess I will lose some weight a lot this year. LOL.

Bisous,
XOXO.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...