Saturday, December 14, 2013

CHRISTIAN DIOR COCKTAIL PARTY 2013

 

It's my first time getting into DIOR Boutique in Kuala Lumpur (even often passed by to DIOR) . Last night my best friend was inviting me to accompany her to CHRISTIAN DIOR Cocktail Party that I absolutely say yes to this.

Even not buying anything from DIOR, but there are a few things that I really want them so bad (maybe one day when I am more richer). My favorite bag in DIOR absolutely the baby blue LADY DIOR that I hold in this picture. It's so gorgeous, right? Yes the price is also very nice, it's about RM40,000.

Anyway, I have some pictures that I took from the event last night, maybe can inspire you guys about getting this high end item.

Wearing : vintage dress ;)

Diana.
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...