Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Studs are EVERYWHERE!



I used to have some studs on my previous collection during my final project..that time studs were not popular among the people yet and i took this advantage to use it as my trademark on my collection. After i'd done my collections,many people asking me about this studs thingy. I'd choose studs because it's referring to rock element as my theme was a 'GLAM ROCK' that time. I'm not trying to say here that i'm the number one who introduced studs to the world. I just want let people know that i know what is the best trends of fashion which is in now! What we can see nowadays trend are studs on the handbag,shoe,sandal,clothes,jacket or jeans.Everywhere is having studs!..Let's ROCK on,baby!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...