Saturday, December 12, 2009

Balmain gets inspired by Michael Jackson



This Is It was inspired me with Michael's style of his jacket collections. The one that I loved  so so much is the military jacket which had a  lot of many lines of rope(not so sure about the material they used it) at front..example could refer to the both this pictures on above. I got them from Balmain Spring 2009. The collections of Spring 2009 are AWESOME!. I love them so much. At the same time, I start to love Balmain as my favorite designer. =)..I should get one jacket same like this picture for myself as my new year present. X-MAS is just a corner,so definitely a lot of SALE! SALE! SALE!...Don't miss it,guys!

For those who celebrate Christmas,I would like to wish you guys, MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!..Tell me what is your wish by the way..=)


Follow FASHION AND I

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...