Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Glam ROCK in the YODA fashion show! (PART 1)


3 weeks I was busy preparing myself to YODA fashion show till the day I  was walking on runway with my model. It was a nice feeling with joy,tear,and fabulous mood at once. Especially walked in runway with killing heel.OMG, it was totally feel damn hurt both of my feet. BEAUTY IS PAIN. =). But the moment I saw my models on runway wearing my collection and plus with many media press and photographers at front row of runway stage,I was touched and happy. All my energy,my brains and my soul during sewing this collection till late night were worth it at last.Thank for those people that came to see my fashion show. No forgetting my bf that actually last minute helping me out to be my assistant at backstage,I love you,baby..he helped me out to watch and packing my stuffs while I was busy handling models,garments,and media for interviewing me on that day...it's super tiring day but I feel the happiness and joy after the show.Thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...