Monday, January 18, 2010

80's is BACK!













Did u miss Madonna,Cyndi Lauper,Nena,Duran Duran,Wham,Prince,The police,Culture Club on 80's fashion era?Even though I was born on late 80's,it does not mean that I am not really know anything about 80's fashion styles.Talk about 80's style-puff sleeve,splatter prints,shocking neon,aggressive shoulder pads,heavy colouful/glitter make up,wavy hair,side ponytails and leather jacket are synonym with that era.

All of them have found their way back onto today's catwalk.Jason Wu,Charlotte Ronson,Betsey Johnson,LAMB by Gwen Stefani,Jill Stuart and Alexandre Herchcovitch are those designers which tried to bring back the glamorous 80's fashion era with modern look and new wave style into their own collections.Please try to search them if you guys do not know any of them.!What can I say here,it's totally inspired me for my new collection.=)

xoxo!!

Follow FASHION AND I

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...