Friday, February 12, 2010

R.I.P McQueen


My favourite designer was found dead on my birthday yesterday.Seem 11th Feb in this year was not a good date for me.McQueen's collections are always incredibly AWESOME!! Now the fashion world just LOST such a very talented fashion designer ever,how sad it is. =(.

My friend tweet me in twitter last night that said he committed suicide with hung himself in his room.I am also not quite sure with the rumour of his death cause.There is no black and white yet from investigation.

R.I.P ALEXANDER MCQUEEN,you're the one of the FASHION'S GREATEST!

XOXO

3 comments:

thesaintprostitute said...

sad

Hana said...

Nice blog.. :) find ur blog while looking around.. nice all the black dress.. gd luck for the ABP thing. I think these days designer yg senang popular.. they did wedding gowns - couture.. (my point of view). As for me yg ordinary nih.. designer price quite pricey la jugak but then.. superb job. Lucks to you :)

Diana Azmi said...

thanks for the compliments and your support.Wedding gown is easy to market the designer name..i'm planning to start with wedding soon..but as for me,i prefer a simple yet casual collections..people can wear it for daily routine. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...