Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Y.E.L.L.O.W !


I am so sorry for bad quality of the pictures. Even tough I am using Nikon digital camera to snap, the pictures are still blur and image doesn't sharp as I wanted. Maybe I used to drop it in the river once . So after that ,this is what happened on my Nikon. Too bad.

Okay, like just today, I had a quick lunch together with my best friend at the mall and some window shopping too. As Xmas is just a round the corner, so there is a mega SALE just hit the malls at this time. Heavenly, I can shop like there's no tomorrow. What's you waiting for? This is time to shop heavenly.

Meanwhile, for today's outfit, I am wearing something casual chic and pop-up colour like YELLOW. I felt great on Yellow. I should keep wear colour after this. Let's go shopping!!

xoxo.
-diana-

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...