Sunday, January 30, 2011

Announcement!!

Hi boys and girls. I just want to announce you guys that my blog is no more using dianaufal.blogspot.com. But I already changed it the URL to the-fashionandi.blogspot.com.

So be alert ya!! Probably the blog header will change it to "the fashion and i" in very soon. To let you guys know about dianaufal's URL before, was a blog that story of my personal life like randomly what happened to my everyday life,gossip,relationship problem and all that crap stuffs. After I graduated from a college last 2 years,so I started to active blogging 24/7 and still using this blog tho. I'm so lazy to create a new blog, I just deleted some of the crap stories that I wrote before. Because I  found some of them are ridiculous and sarcastic entries.So yeah I deleted them,then started to write about fashion entry as my obsession to it.

Welcome back to the new FASHION AND I. =)

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...