Thursday, April 7, 2011

F&F Fashion Show @ STYLO 2011-DAY 4

Me with F&F Malaysia Brand Manager, Andrea Theseira.
Love the harem pants! Are you ready for the beach?
Men's collection of F&F.
 Maxi dresses.
Swimming suits/Beach outfit's collection. 
Office's Wear Collection

This is the first of F&F Malaysia joined a fashion show in conjunction with STYLO. To be happy for that, I was invited to this show on last 2 days ago. Specially thanks to F&F Malaysia Brand Manager, Andrea Theseira and STYLO team for inviting me to this show. A million thanks I would say here that I was really enjoyed every moments of  the show and after party with my blogger friends.

Anyway, for the runway pictures are from Hafiz of  Cutecarry.com. Once again, I would love to thank him for letting me to use his pictures for my blog. Thank you, Hafiz. =). I still have a ton of pictures of F&F before and after party with my blogger friends. I will upload them for the next entry post. STAY TUNED!! Oh ya, if you want to know more about F&F ,click HERE !!

Bisous,
Xoxo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...