Monday, April 4, 2011

STYLO Fashion Grand Prix KL 2011 -DAY 1

Me at STYLO-DAY 1. Wore something comfy and effortless because helping my boss at the backstage during the DAY 1 of STYLO. Headband by me. Outfit by F&F.
Had been spotted for this Paper avant-garde dress at the store. Expressing!
YODA's emcee for that day. *Fairytale theme*
I don't know the designer this outfit, but I really do love the headpiece. Something inspiring me.
Farlez's Collection *Metroland theme* .

STYLO Fashion Grand Prix KL 2011 is just begun. The good news is that I have invited to the all show of STYLO as a fashion blogger. Yeayy! STYLO will be held start from 2nd April till 10th April. It's about 1 week of STYLO Fashion Week for this year. So I have time to catch up with all the show and party. =) . 

Anyway, I am still not sure either I will come for the each show or not because I am just start working right now. For the day 1 of STYLO, I have been helping my boss at the backstage with her collection. So I don't have so much time to catch up with show and media. But I had so much fun at the backstage with the models and snapped some madness backstage moments. It's so stressful moments for the designers and models as I had been through it before. 

For these show pictures, mostly my boyfriend took them as I asked him to help me out with taking the pictures. Thank you so much baby. =). Wait for others show picture coming up soon. STAY TUNED!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...