Friday, May 20, 2011

A cold night


Hello girls and boys. At this time I post all these pictures, I am still laying on bed with wrapping myself with a thick and layered sweater. My fever is still not recovering yet plus have a bad runny nose and sore throat.* oh God, how I hate this* I hope everyone is doing well and great.Please take care of yourself, I know the weather right now is terribly bad.

I am so sorry if I am lacking of any idea to post the entry on The-Fashion and I. Currently, I am working on a few business projects plus just get back on sewing and doing some custom-made order for the clothes and headband. I am really busy and have not so much time to post for new entry or go to event party.

For the today post, here are the picture I took recently with my friend, Nadyra Tee for her photography assignment. As usual, Putrajaya is our main and favorite place to do the photography session. I love to feel a very cold night in Putrajaya and the light is very beautiful and energizing. As you see me in a few of recently pictures, I am very street style chic person. Yes, you can see me from the picture above. :)

P/S: Since Raya is coming soon, if anyone wanna custom-made the headband for yourself or daughter or friend or sister. Do not hesitate to email me. I can go with your own budget. No worries. :)

xoxo

3 comments:

MIX said...

you look so pretty! nice location too! :)

NADYRA TEE said...

y choosing blur picture my dear? malu i :D

Diana Azmi said...

mix: thanks marco. :). but Italy seems a lot of nice scenery.

nadyra: gambar yg buat aku xnmpk gemuk semua agak blur2, then aku try besar kan image..that's why nmpk blur ckit. Anyway okay jer. hehe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this blog