Wednesday, June 1, 2011

F&F Spring Summer 2011 Collection

 Summer Dress *love this*

Bring you exclusively F&F's key look for their Spring /Summer 2011 Collection in Malaysia to share on The-Fashion and I. F&F was successfully launch during STYLO  Grand Prix 2011 on couple of months ago. 

Here are a few of F&F's key look pictures that I got from the email from STYLO's team and also some of the pictures I took from  F&F Malaysia FB page itself. I admit that I am now starting to love F&F collection and wear them. It is good to see an international brand with affordable price and good quality. As for me, I very care about my expenses. So I think, F&F is a PERFECT brand to you to shop. :)

Okay, you may click to their website HERE!! 

Bisous,
xoxo.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...