Monday, May 30, 2011

A lovely evening


The cute and adorable cupcakes
 In love with my hat so much.* sunny day*
Magistrate Court
My girls-Nadyra & Ayna.
Aglio Spaghetti for Nadyra. *one of my fav.* 
Putrajaya bridge.
Salad for Ayna's dinner meal. *she is on diet*
My meal-Chicken chop. *yummy*
 The decoration part. They sell the home-made cookies and a few stuffs.


Did you enjoy your weekend yesterday? I had a wonderful evening girls day out at Youth Carnival in Putrajaya yesterday. It made my day with full of joy and fun. My girls are amazing.!!<3

Then , we were ending our day yesterday in having a delicious dinner at Taste Restaurant in Bangi. The meals were so yummy and lovely served. Here are some pictures that I want to share with you all. Hope it is enough to inspire you.

Bisous,
xoxo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...