Monday, January 6, 2014

Experience with TRIUMPH SHAPE SENSATION (PART 2)










Last week I went for the measurement and fitting session of Triumph Shape Sensation. But today my entry is about after I wore this shape sensation bodysuit. In these pics, I'm wearing the bodydress ( the model is wearing the navy blue at 2nd picture above).

After wearing this bodydress and girdle, my waist and thighs lost about 2 inchs. Amazing,right? Even I am petite by nature, actually I have a certain areas of my body that are flabby  (especially tummy , thighs and hips). That is why, I avoid to wear a tight outfit. Because it's obviously can see my distended tummy.

So with Triumph Shape Sensation , I have my secret weapon behind a fabulous outfit. In this collection, they are focus with their ultimate lace shaper. Means, the stretchable lace offers high-function curve control , yet is soft and comfy. The designs are very seductive and modern.

My experience so far, I have been wearing this girdle over 8 hours a day (mostly during working hours). To have a quick result, you can wear this within 1 month to see the result. At the same time, control your diet and nutrition plus more exercise. There is no short cut to looking fabulous and slim, but with TRIUMPH SHAPE SENSATION is extra weapon to you to have more confident and fabulous curve on your body. :)

Anyway special thanks to TRIUMPH INTERNTIONAL MALAYSIA for this experience and opportunity.




xoxo,
Diana.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...