Monday, July 7, 2014

CALVEN ONG's BOOK LAUNCH






Well this event was last 2 months ago, just because I was so so busy with everything around me . So I just accidentally forgot to post about this event. It was nice to meet Carven Ong in person and had talk session while had a hi-tea together with the rest bloggers.

I also had chance to ask Carven to draw me a wedding dress for my future wedding dress. Look at the beautiful sketching that he did for me. ( happy). He did for free for me , I absolutely will frame it and wall at my room. Serioulsy! :)

About this book, basically it was about himself and his background story before success as a fashion designer. Well it's really inspired anyone who have passion to be a fashion designer like him.

I wish to meet him one more time one day.

Diana.
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...