Friday, July 11, 2014

Triumph Fantastic Cool Sensation Collection












Triumph is back with their brand new collection that called - The Fantastic Cool Sensation Collection. I've experienced that this collection will make you keep cooler , fresher and dryer all day long. Plus with Asia hot weather, this inner wear collection that made from innovative cool and airy fabric will help you " breathability" and feeling freshy.

The fashionable cool sensation collection ranger offers a whole host of a stunning bra and brief sets to revitalize your day. There are 4 beautiful pastel colors which are aqua , rose pink , deep blue and soft neutral (nude) . Besides , there is option for luscious lace trimmed  pieces with adjustable  tie-up cleavage centers and alluring finishings that will take your breath away.

Also featured as part of of the new Cool Sensation range are some amazing Shape Sensation pieces. It crafts specially to refresh your curves and your confidences for sure! What I like about Triumph shape sensation is they are very comfortable and friendly material that I can feel my body is really cool and breath as they tone , firm and smooth your body while you wearing them.

I already get mine and I really can't wait to wear them in my Raya outfit. At least with shape sensation that will help me to cover all the flabby fats that I have on my tummy and things especially . :) . For more details, you guys can check it out at Triumph International Malaysia .

xx,
Diana.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...