Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am an accessory junkie!


What are you doing for today,guys?As for today,I was having lunch with 2 of my bestfriends @ the curve.We 're had ayam penyet(chicken) for the lunch.This is my first time eating this.I never know that how tasty ayam penyet was till I ate this today.Now I start crave to have it more and  more..LOL..Haha..

Besides that, I found myself addict to buy an accessory for many times!!! I can't stop myself from buying them.It's like a drug for me that I must have and use that. So I upload some of the pics that show is my collection of accessories. Just noticed that I have a lot and a lot of the accessories. You can see that through those pics.I love them like myself.I cant explain it through a word.

What is you addicting to,guys?

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...